The One:12 Collective - Red Skull
Johann Schmidt AKA The Red Skull; evil super soldier and commander of the world threatening organization known as Hydra. Having aspirations of total global conquest and infused with a version of the super soldier serum the Red Skull quickly became Captain America's archenemy. With the militia force of Hydra's army at his disposal and harnessing the untold power of the Cosmic Cube the Red Skull is a constant threat to all of humanity.
The origin of the Red Skull has had numerous revisions over his nearly 8-decade history. Likewise his appearance has also changed, but the One:12 Collective has perfectly captured the menacingly evil crimson death's head that has remained part of his trademark appearance.
Featuring over 30 articulation points, intricate sculptural work and incredible costume detailing, the final product creates an iconic vision with a "real world" look.
The Red Skull One:12 Collective Figure features:
- Two (2) newly developed head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- One:12 Collective developed body with over 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 16cm tall
- Five (5) interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One open hand
- One (1) holding hands Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) faux leather black trench with red detailing and Hydra logo
- One (1) black knit detailed turtleneck shirt
- One (1) black woven pair of pants
- One (1) pair of articulated black boots
- One (1) scaled Cosmic Cube
- One (1) adjustable belt with shoulder strap and holster detailed with Hydra buckle
- One (1)scaled German Luger pistol
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with Hydra logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Red Skull is available for pre-order at